Monday, August 11, 2008

Our trip to visit John Rhett!
















So we enjoyed some quality time with my BFF Amber and John Rhett this past weekend. It was a blast just being abke to hang out and enjoy our babies together! John Rhett turns one in two weeks so we took him his Bday present early. Gavin of course wanted to play with it, only when Rhett wanted it. (typical 2 yr old) I










I also was introduced to my all time favorite store in the world now... IKEA. I went in expecting to maybe buy Gavin a big boy bed and came out with an entire new room... decor and all for Gavin. I have posted a pic of my extreme happiness when leaving the store with my huge "buggy"










Thanks Amber for making it an awesome trip. Thank you for the last 16 years of friendship. I can't wait to see what the next 16 have in store for us. I love you!

No comments: