Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Imagine Media's website is up and running!

I am the proud wife of a self-employed husband now! Patrick's graphic design company that he started in 2008 officially has a website! Check it out at www.imaginebhm.com. He has worked so hard to get this up and running and I am proud to say he officially owns IMAGINE MEDIA, LLC.
Please tell everyone you know that has any graphic design needs and he will be happy to work with them. He does everything from invitations, to posters, to building/creating websites and designing home theatres!! God has truly blessed him with a talent and I am proud of him for what he has already accomplished with his company. To Patrick, I am so proud of you for what you have already accomplished with this company! (maybe one day I can work part-time) Wink!!! :-)

No comments: