Sunday, October 11, 2009

Celebrating the life of Ian Andy Ellis

Here is the little boy that has made me be a better mom over the past 2 years. Ian Andy Ellis, my cousin what an honor it is to say that. Ian went to be with his Father, October 9th and is now dancing on the streets of gold! He is in no more pain and can do all the things a 2 yr old should be able to do. Thank you Mary, Wae and Ian for touching my life like I never thought it was possible. Thanking you to making me wake up each morning and realize that the small things DON'T matter. Thank you for teaching me to be grateful for Gavin, for every small thing he does. Even down to touching my hand... No words will or can describe how grateful I am for the lesson this family has taught me.

You are extremely happy about these things, even though you have to suffer different kinds of trouble for a little while now. The purpose of these troubles is to test your faith as fire tests how genuine gold is. Your faith is more ...precious than gold, and by passing the test, it gives praise, glory, and honor to God. This will happen when Jesus Christ appears again 1 peter 1:6-7


No comments: